VIVERE for Education
The Company has organized “VIVERE for Education” Scholarship Program since 2009 to realize its commitment to contributing effectively in the field of education.
Carrying the mission to educate the children of the Indonesian nation, VIVERE for Education is dedicated to outstanding Indonesian students from unfortunate families. This full education scholarship program covers living expenses, book costs and semester fees to complete education at the College.
VIVERE LEARNING CENTER (VLC)
We founded VIVERE Learning Center (VLC) in 2017 as a continuous effort to improve the quality of human resources in the broadest sense, through education, training, continuous development and certification.
VLC continuously develops training programs, consultations and technical guidance, as well as develop itself by forming Professional Certification Agency that can conduct assessments for students, to obtain a national-scale “Profession Certification (Badan Nasional Sertifikasi Profesi/BNSP).
SME Development Program by VIVERE
“The SME Development Program by VIVERE” is our initiative to equip small and medium enterprises in the industry with the skills and knowledge needed to survive, develop and grow sustainably. The activities in this Program include “VIVERE Lokal”, a collaborative collection put together through sourcing, design processing and selecting local artist’s products from all over Indonesia, consisting of best quality products of international standards and reliability.
b.Donation of sacrificial animal;
c.Apprenticeship system for students from formal and informal educational institutions;
d.Fast breaking and giving donations to orphaned children.
In order to realize its responsibility to the environment, the Company strives to continuously enhance implementation of the The use of raw and supporting materials that are less formaldehyde and comply with NIOSH health standards and SNI.
- For example: The use of white glue instead of yellow glue, MDF or Class E1 PB, water based finished wood coating paint with EU Ecolabel 2011 for the Company’s furniture collections.
- To control every step of production process to avoid over abundant waste that leads to efficient use of material resources.
- To control the use of water by regulating the water discharge.
- To comply with standards for exhaust gas emission, noise, dusts and waste from the production processes.
- To sell products with eco-friendly certifications.
The Company is fully aware of the importance of human resources (HR) in determining its success in achieving the vision and mission at present and in the future. Embarking from that point of view, the Company considers HR as valuable assets that should be maintained and developed to support its growth in the future. This is also aimed at realizing the Company’s social responsibility to employee as one of the stakeholders who can directly affect the Company’s sustainability.
The Company’s social responsibility to employees is materialized, among others, in the following policies:
- Not to employ under age employees.
- To implement gender equality in the recruitment and promotion of employees.
- To pay wages in accordance with the applicable minimum regional wage (“UMR”) and benefits in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- To set working hours in accordance with the governing laws and regulations.
- To conduct educational and skill trainings on regular basis for all levels of Company’s organization from the Board of Directors to the operational level employees to improve their competence.
The Company also provides facilities to employees in a variety of activities that would bring positive impacts on their physical and mental health, such as sports, religious activities, gatherings and other activities either routine or non-routine.
Occupational Health and Safety
Occupational health and safety aspects of employees are the main things the Company should pay attention to. The Company creates a safe and comfortable workplace that supports a positive atmosphere for the occupational health and safety of employees in order to improve their performance.
Therefore, the Company has applied a number of policies concerning occupational health and safety, among others:
- To ensure working environment that are comfortable, safe and healthy by monitoring the intensity of lighting, temperature and chemical vapor in production processes, noise, dust, etc. The results of such monitoring are used as references for corrective actions.
- To ensure that the working and supporting tools used by employees meet the standards of comfort, safety and health, among others, by using working tools in accordance with SNI standards; gradually replacing computer monitor tubes (CRT) to LCD.
- To provide PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for employees and to ensure that employees use it by conducting field observations of which the results are reported in SHE OC (SHE Observation Card).
Product and Service Liabilities
- Commitment to Quality In line with its mission to become a world-class company, VIVERE Group is committed to delivering products and services of consistently assured quality according to the established specifications. This commitment has been materialized by enhancing a strict supervision to assure the consistency of products and service quality at all process stages, which have been standardized according to ISO 45001 Quality Management System.
- Customer Services Center
- To implement the company’s values, particularly Customer Focus, the Company provides warranty period for products sold and maintenance period for services incurred. Exclusive for retail customers, VIVERE provides customer service center with the contact email of: firstname.lastname@example.org.