Charter of BOD & BOC
Board of Commissioners
GGS Board of Commissioners is obliged to conduct supervision on administration policies in general, both related to the Company or the Company’s business, and provides advice to the BOD. All members of the Board of Commissioners cannot act on their own, but by the decision of the Board of Commissioners.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Board of Commissioners
In general, Board of Commissioners is responsibile for:
- Performing oversight on the Company's management by the Board of Directors.
- Giving approval to the Company’s annual work plan and oversee the performance of the work plan by Directors.
- Responding to the reports submitted by the Directors periodically and at the time required regarding the development of the Company.
- Examining and reviewing the annual report prepared by the Board of Directors and signed the annual report.
- Performing duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Articles of Association and resolutions of the GMS.
Board of Directors
GGS Board of Directors is obliged to make administration policies in general, both related to the Company or the Company’s business. Each member of the Board of Directors implements their duties and makes decisions in accordance with the segregation of duties and authorities stipulated in the Articles of Association and the prevailing laws and legislation. Board of Directors shall report to GMS, which is the realization of accountability in the supervision of Company management in order to implement GCG principles.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Board of Directors
Main Duties of the Board of Directors:
- Leading, managing and controlling the Company in accordance with the Company's goals and constantly strive to improve the work efficiency and effectiveness.
- Controlling, maintaining and managing the Company's assets.
- Preparing annual work plans containing the Company's annual budget that should be approved by the Board of Commissioners before the new fiscal year begins.
- Performing the approved annual work plan.