Duties and Responsibilities of UPI
To develop and implement the Annual Internal Audit plan;
- To test and evaluate the implementation of the internal control and risk management systems in accordance with the Company’s policy;
- To inspect and assess the efficiency and effectiveness of The Company’s finance, accounting, operations, human resources, marketing, information technology and other activities;
- To provide objective information and recommendations of improvement for activities examined at all levels of management;
- To make the audit report and submit the report to President Director and the Board of Commissioners;
- To monitor, analyze and report the follow-up implementation of the improvements that have been suggested;
- To work closely with the Audit Committee;
- To arrange a program to evaluate the quality of the internal audit activities.
- To conduct special inspections if necessary.